Senioren Anwalt 24 is designed for senior citizens and their families in Germany to provide legal assistance for senior citizens.
We provide legal assistance for all matters regarding senior citizens’ law, in particular:
– the design of precautionary powers of attorney and living wills
– contractual stipulations for home or inpatient care
– the arrangement or cancellation of judicial guardianship measures and
– the drawing up of testamentary arrangements for estate succession.
We advise and represent senior citizens both in and out of court, provide legal solutions and implement them with the senior citizens and their families.
In addition to a trusting partnership, our main focus is the research into and implementation of the true will of the senior citizens concerned.
We consider ourselves to be the central point of contact for all questions of legal assistance for senior citizens and have extensive expertise in:
– Pension rights and guardianship law
– Care rights and the home act
– Family and inheritance law
– Real estate and land law, and
– Banking and capital markets law
We use specialised doctors to assess legal and testamentary capacity, we coordinate their activities and summarise the findings so that we can offer a full service regarding all the relevant legal matters.
Our head office is located in Munich, with branches in Augsburg, Ulm, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Leipzig and Berlin. Our Zurich office provides advice on Swiss law and also on cross-border cases.